Google+ Comments is an alternative to the default commenting system on Blogger, available to blog authors who have upgraded their Blogger profile to Google+. Google+ Comments lets you bring the conversations together in one place, right under your blog post.
Here are the positives to using Google+ Comments on your Blogger posts:
- Comments made on your Blogger blog post
- Comments on the blog post that you’ve shared to Google+
- Shared content on Google+ that links to your blog post
- Reads will need a Google+ page or profile to comment on the blog.
Features of Google+ CommentsGoogle+ Comments look similar to traditional Blogger comments, but have some important differences. For example:
- When you leave a comment on a blog, you'll see the option, checked by default, to also share that comment to Google+.
- Google+ posts that link to blog posts will show up as a comment underneath those blog posts
- If original comment is shared to Google+, replies to the comment on the blog will show up in Google+ and vice versa, but only to the people that the original comment was shared with
- If a comment is not shared with the blog author, the blog author will not be able to see the comment in either location
- As the author of a post, you’ll receive Google+ notifications when readers comment on or share your blog post.
To Turn This Feature On:
- Connect your blog to Google+.
- Click on the Google+ tab on you blog and check the box to enable Google+ comments